Monday 14 May 2012

It's your Choice - Final Designs

I have chosen to create a mini-style booklet that you could find in student magazines like vice. I wanted the designs to be illustrative as i have not really experimented with this yet. I feel that the designs are very childish and quite humorous so that the ideas are not taken too seriously. I believe that this will develop a sense of humour throughout the designs. The colours i have chosen allows the mini-booklet to be creative and bold.

I am very disappointed with my final outcomes of this design, I feel that my lack of time magangemt was very very poor and i could have developed a stinger set of images and work. Although I have tried quite hard i feel that the theme i chose was wrong for my brief. The use of this booklet is purely to highlight comical steortypes of what students feel. I feel that the booklet is a major letdown in terms of layout / illustration and the use of colour i feel has ruined the designs. I wish if i had more time and managed my time better that i could develop this into a simple hotdog booklet or a simple few pages of illustrations that were actually placed in the magazine and not as a separate side pice.


I really feel that these designs are not what i thought they would be and could be improved on with further work; Here are me designs;



I like my front cover but it only took me a short amount of time, the rest of my publication is not what i wanted to final outcome to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment