Sunday 13 May 2012

ITS YOUR CHOICE - DEVELOPMENT WORK

Changing the backgournds:
I felt that with the designs the colour scheme was to boring. I wanted the designs to look enthusiastic, playful, humorous and have a sketch like qua lit. The use of creating a notebook allows for this playful  aspect which makes the notebook relatable to the audience. 


I added in quite a lot of backgrounds to the pieces. I decided to go with the green//blue and textured backgournds to bring out the playfulness of the images. 


This was the background i used for the images; I used the texture of the paper towel to use on the background. 


With the skater sections i decide to create a lighter tone and aded in background os skate skid marks. I feel that this kind of works but needs to be pushed further. 






DEVELOPMENT WORK - EXPERIMENTATION;

This is my exploration of designs i used illustarpter to live trace the designs in a very simple way. It creates a very messy look but could look effective underneath lyres and backgrounds?


THIS IS THE BACKGOURNDS I CREATED FOR MY BOOKLET " 


More designs that i created using illustrator. The images i used were form google.com and literally typed in 'hipster'. 


This is one oft the designs i very much dislike and feel that it was a bad move to make. The use of this looks very bad. 










I created this design and felt it would be appropriate in the content but i don't feel it is strong enough to add into the designs. 


These experiments are very simple and need a lot of work. 


No comments:

Post a Comment