Friday 13 April 2012

Stamp IT - Re-Worked designs ( Crit Feedback)

We have recently just recived our feedback form the crit. 
My feedback suggested that my images were to 'positive' and looked like they were aiming encourage audience and not tell them/warn them of the problems they are causing. my final designs also didn't have a storing enough solution to this so tat audience could see who they could help. So from this i have re-designed my stamps to hopefully meet the criteria better. 





I used thee images and converted them in Illustaror and edit them until they reached my final product. 


I decided to change the colour theme to red - as it creates the idea of a warning and also is very eye-catching. I have kept the same layout as i feel that you get drawn to the designs. The use of having shapes and bold contrast also helps this reason. 


I have decided to just change the image within the recycling icon. I believe this one is one that most audiences can relate to as they can recyle. I will place iconic things that you can recycle in the middle of the stamp and some bold text to highlight why it s important. I feel that this is an improvement because ithe designs are now much more focused around recycling and it is relate to the audience. 

NEW FINALS:
i have made these new designs in a 'cartoon' style. This is so that it sing as threatening to the audience. I have chosen to place a simple type so that it is easy short and to the point. The use of having a red colour scheme allows for audiences attention to be directly focused on the stamp. 




WHAT CAN YOU DO TODAY? - RECYLE OR RE-USE OR REDUCE - TSHIRT


WHAT CAN YOU DO TODAY? - RECYLE OR RE-USE OR REDUCE - JUICE CARTON


WHAT CAN YOU DO TODAY? - RECYLE OR RE-USE OR REDUCE - TIN

I feel that my new designs meet the brief a lot better then my old designs did. Allthought I don't feel that they are very well design i feel that the idea comes across better which is the main point i had to portray from my feedback. 

No comments:

Post a Comment