Tuesday 3 April 2012

Stamp It - Final Designs

Here are my final designs for the STAMP IT brief. I chose to create the brief with a 'green' approach. The use of this was to catch the attention of audiences. I now however realise that it creates the effect that these points I'm highlighting re good, which is obviously not what i want to port aye. Because green is like go // positive // green and it doenst provide urgency // problems and it doesn't spark an appropriate reaction. 


CLOSE UP OF DESIGNS:


THE POSTER :
WE HAD TO CREATE A POSTER DESIGN THAT WOULD BE USED ALONGSIDE THE STAMPS. I felt that this design is very simple and effective and works quite well visually but, the design doesn't have any information on about the stamps which is a negative. 



This is the stamp booklet. i wanted to keep the design in keeping with the stamps but once again i feel that it oesnt work to its best potential. The use of the pol a bear etc isn't right and the design looks maybe too simple. 


I feel that my designs work well as a set and look effective but i feel that the designs are not reaching their full potential. 

No comments:

Post a Comment