Tuesday 17 April 2012

Printing 'What is a line' Posters and Trace Overlays

PRINTING A2 POSTERS ON WHITE CARD:

I have printed out the designs in a very simple format which is what i intended to do. I feel that they work quite well as poster designs but they don't really inform audience's on the subject matter. 


1st poster:



2nd:



3rd:




4th:


CLOSE UP SHOTS OF POSTERS:



PRINTING A2 POSTERS FOR OVERLAYING OVER OTHER EACH OTHER:

I wanted to print each poster onto tracing paper also. I am going to overlay one of the pattern posters over the other to create a more detailed design and to express collaging and the manipulation of line. I will also do the sam to the 'Culture' and ;Icons' posters!


OVERLAYS:
It is quite hard to see the overlays on this image but the patterns from underneath create a much more detailed account of how many line structures are used.



Close up:


I am pleased with my overlay designs and think that they translate the message I am trying to portray. With the knowledge from the book design i hope that they work well to portal my idea of:

'WHAT IS A LINE?'

No comments:

Post a Comment