Thursday 6 December 2012

Responsive - Selecting a Brief

Brief 


Using the list of websites provided below, identify and respond to a range of competition briefs that reflect your emergingcreative interestsand professional ambitions within Graphic Design. You will need to select one main brief that will become the focus of the taught sessions and studio workshops for the duration of this brief.In addition to this you will need to select a number of smaller/quicker briefs that will allow you to demonstrate your ability to develop effective responses within professionally realistic deadlines.

Pick 5 Briefs from YCN and DANDAD and suggest why you would like yo undertake these briefs:



 DandAD Briefs

Out of these briefs the main ones that stand out to me are:

Channel 4
V&A
Ted Baker
and 
It's Nice that

I think these are all quite modern briefs that give me a chance to explore different methods and types of design. 
They will also give me enough evodence and working processes to be evaulated are crit-ed in workshops.



YCN Briefs:

The main YCN brief i would like to complete:

Bacradi
UK Greetings

Maybe Feel Good.

The final 5 briefs to take forward:

Its Nice That
UK Greetings
Bacradi
Feel Good
Ted Baker

These five briefs can give me a basis of work that can allow me to complete design work and progress within my design work.



No comments:

Post a Comment