Monday 3 December 2012

Design for Print - Design Sheets and Development

Design Sheets - Development from Crit:











Design Sheets:

Layout and format for these manuals is extremly important. I want to create a design that links all that we have learned, in a creative way. I would like to include print techniques such as:

- embossing
- foiling
-screen printing
- lasercutting 
and
 also include:

- binding
- packaging

- layout 
and 
-structure.




The above ideas i feel would work well in highlighting colour, formt and technique, with the aim being on texture, colour and layout of teh design.

Layout for the Print manuals:

I am approaching this design in a formal way, with simple naviagtion,
I am using indeisgn for the first time, so this iwll take up ome time in my decion making:




Front cover deSIGNS:

- ATTRACT ATTENTION
- BOLD
- TEXTURE
- SIMPLE
- RELAVANT


La
yout:




NOTES:


I am focused on trying to create a simple 3 sectioned manual, taht includes the main focus' and points i have learnt.

These deisgn sheets will set a focus for my work.



No comments:

Post a Comment