Friday 19 October 2012

Design for print - My Screen print Examples

MY SCREEN PRINT EXPERIMENTS 

To enhance and experiment with the current research i am undertaking on Printing methods i decided to go to an extra class to enhave my Mono and Screen printing further.

Here are some examples of the work i did within the session:





I experimented with overlaying, printing on different stock such as trace, thin white card etc. 





We also began to experiment with foiling and looking at the process f foiling. I found this a really interesting.




SOME OF MY EXPEIMENTS AND FINAL IMAGES













we then chose to overlay full colours onto our original designs. This worked well as it allowed me to see what colours matched. The use of cutting and using mono print was also interesting to learn. 









No comments:

Post a Comment