Tuesday 1 May 2012

ITS YOUR CHOICE // NEW IDEA

I feel that i want to undertake 'HOW TO...' brief. I would like to create a zine that embraces the 'skater' theme that my group went on. I would also like to bring in forms of illustration to the zones to help improve on the subject. The audece would still be the same. 


When i didi this research for the HOW TO project i discovered some very stereotypical views on skateboarders and would like to enhance that within this zine. i would dike to bring in the her hipster as i feel that the concept is getting bigger nd bigger and is the most stereotypical form of a 'culture' to date. 


i WOULD LIKE TO CREATE A HUMEROUS ZINE THAT EXPLORES THE CULTURE // MUSIC // CHOICES// FASHION  that both skaters and hipsters poces. I feel this would be ted to inform and create a talking point round both cultures. It will be an illustrative project and hopefully will create a unique zine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment