Friday 20 April 2012

Type and Grid - Final Indesign Layouts:

These are my final designs for the the and grid in response to my design grids and the article in Entertainment news. I have re-designed the grid layout and chosen to focus on a simple design layout. I think that they have overall worked out quite well but if i had more time I would like to change the grid format to something more detailed as i feel that a lot of this design is just columns and there is quite a lot of text featured:


DESIGN SHEETS FOR FINAL RE-DESIGN INTERVIEW IN Entertainment News Magazine// GRID FORMAT AND LAYOUT:





EACH PAGE: (2 DOUBLE PAGE SPREADS)





Here is the starting point and magazine article that I have re-designed:




There was a lot of text in the regional so i decided it would be best to include that in the new designs. I have taken inspiration from the designs i was playing around with previous. I do feel like i have extracted the main information of the 4 page article but i would like to develop a better formate and layout.

1 comment:

  1. hello, I'm sam, nice to meet your blog :) can I ask you some question? Do you made the all the fonts of your artworks by yourself? if you don't, can you tell me what website to download the font? Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete