Thursday 8 December 2011

Variations from other group members

Seb's manipulations of colour scheme:

THESE VARIATIONS ARE TO TRY AND FIND THE BEST COLOUR COMBINATIONS. WE ARE STILL UNSURE ABOUT WETHER TO DEVLOP A BACKGROUND ON THE POSTER DESIGN. I FEEL THAT THE IMAGE LOOKS GOOD AS A WHOLE AND FEEL LIKE WE COULD USE THIS IN A SKATEPARK TO DEVLOP SAFETY. 


 MY FAVOURITE DESIGNS/COLOUR SCHEMES:


I LIKE THESE DESIGNS BECAUSE I FEEL THAT THE COLOURS GIVE OFF A POSITIVE VIBE. THE USE OF LIGHTER SHADES AND DARKER SHADES DEVELOPS THE IMAGE AND IT'S MESSAGE. 

WE HAVE DESCED AS A GROUP THAT THE BONES ON THE BODY DON'T WORK AS WELL AS THE OTHER DESIGN. 


COLOUR VARIATIONS


SAMS COLOUR SCHEME IDEAS:

Miss Piggy Loves Kermit

Bournes Room

View over the town

Vintage

Sunday Morning

We need to do some mock ups of the final poster so here are some colour swatches I found which work well together and are gender neutral. I used Adobe Kuler to find them:
http://kuler.adobe.com/#themes/newest?time=30
I recommend this website, its great for finding and learning about colours that work well together,

REBECCA'S AND SUZANNE'S DESIGNS:





No comments:

Post a Comment