Saturday 18 May 2013

Designs in Context

I figured that i needed to spend more time putting my designs into the 'everyday' life / context. 



The space would be created in urban outfitters. Sigange would be applicatble. and i feel that clear and bright designs would work best with this.

Branding of HellaHella products:

Creating envelopes and letterhead works in an effective way to see how the product could be produced on the branding aspect of things. 




I chose to also mock up the design of the store walls. I feel that the pattern sed works well for both floor and wall display. The use of it on a brght background also fits into the design. 



Branding of the product :



Simple signage to direct customers to sections of the store. 




I feel that this end design doesnt work as well because it isn't in keeping with the colour od the designs above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment